You can never get tired of walking in the Windsor castle premises and enjoying nature. But today, you have waste to be cleared. Doing it yourself will prove to be time-consuming and probably very frustrating. Don’t worry, though – we’re here to take the rubbish removal Windsor task off your hands for good.
Why Are We Your Best Choice for Waste Collection in Windsor?
The answer is simple – we nurture quality work and improve our rubbish clearance practices daily. Our approach to each customer is as if they were a part of the royal family. So, here is what your local waste removal company offers you:
- Highly experienced rubbish removal team who strictly follows the necessary steps to get the job done in an efficient manner;
- A same-day refuse collection (subject to availability);
- The waste removal technicians work after hours and on weekends, because we know you may need us at odd hours (additional fees may apply);
- Collection of all kinds of rubbish, with the exception of: asbestos, medical, and hazardous waste;
- The amount you pay will reflect on the amount of waste collected (measured by weight/volume) and not a penny more;
- Our offers are as affordable as they can get.
- This service is perfect for combining with end of tenancy cleaning. Get various discounts combining our services.
How to Get in Touch With Us?
You can contact us for rubbish removal services at anytime on 01628 243 072, via live chat, or by simply filling in the contact form. No matter what your choice is, our professional colleagues will take special care of you. They will answer all your questions politely and will provide sufficient information. You will receive an accurate estimate, which can be even more precise if you also send out a few pictures of the rubbish. The most convenient date and time will be set and we can assure you that the junk removal team will be punctual.
What to Expect from the Windsor Waste Collectors?
Once they are on site, the team will measure the rubbish and confirm the final price. Should you be happy to go ahead, they will expeditiously get to work. Once collected, the team will drive the rubbish straight to the nearest waste recycling centre around Windsor SL4.
Queen Elizabeth II Celebrates Her 90th Birthday
Windsor SL4 is the birthplace of many celebrities and royal members. In 2016, Queen Elizabeth II will celebrate her 90th birthday in Windsor, needless to say. The celebration of more than 60-year-long reign will be truly epic. It will last over 90 hours, involving more than 900 horses and more than 1.500 actors, as well as bands and dancers who will help tell the story of her impressive life.